Scottish Rite, NMJ Discussion Forum

Nurturing Brotherhood Through Conversation

Welcome Brothers,
Due to single sign-on compatibility, the system will automatically set your username as your member number. To update, please click the cog icon in the top right-hand corner underneath your current username, and then click ‘Edit Profile’. Change your username to one of your choosing and then click Save. Once active, you can explore our various Discussion Categories, and join a thread (discussion) or add to an existing one.

Holy Land Trips

At our reunion one of the brothers mentioned NMJ sponsors Holy land trips for Pastors. Can anyone point me to where I can get more information on this?

Comments

• I think the Brother may have been confused, or you may have misheard what was said. I do not believe the AASR NMJ sponsors such a trip, since it would be rather sectarian. However, the Grand Encampment of Knight Templar does conduct an 11 day Holy Land Pilgrimage for Ministers annually. The minister is nominated, or sponsored, by a local Commandery through their State Grand Commandery. Additional information can be found at:
    http://www.kemerley.com/Freemasonry/KT/HLP/Holy_Land_Pilgrimage_INTRO.htm