Scottish Rite, NMJ Discussion Forum

Nurturing Brotherhood Through Conversation

Welcome Brothers,
Due to single sign-on compatibility, the system will automatically set your username as your member number. To update, please click the cog icon in the top right-hand corner underneath your current username, and then click ‘Edit Profile’. Change your username to one of your choosing and then click Save. Once active, you can explore our various Discussion Categories, and join a thread (discussion) or add to an existing one.

Looking forward to the HGA

Was excited to get the email this morning, and know I am set for the class beginning on the 21st!

Comments

• As am I! Starting class on the 21st. Looking forward to diving deeper into the degrees and hopefully exchanging ideas on here.

• I started the course and have completed 4-15 degrees. Since I have seen these degrees at least twice, it is interesting to read them and find small portions that I missed at the conferral's. The questions are very interesting and challenging at the same time. I am looking forward to finishing the remaining degrees.

• I have seen 4-32 degrees, but am looking forward to exploring the degrees in greater depth. I'm sure I missed things in the degrees.

• Hello gregv, I'm happy to hear that you're excited for HGA. I know you'll love it.